PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heli, non-heli (and even non-aviation) humour ...
Old 19th Jan 2007, 15:41
SASless

Received 523 Likes on 218 Posts
Gem,

In order to fly helicopters and rightfully claim the title of "Helicopter Pilot", one must possess a sense of humour and be able to smile at life's tribulations. Heaven knows that is sometime the only option one has left.

A helicopter pilot walked into the Great Alaskan Bush Company in Anchorage, Alaska after being away in the bush for six full months. Being a refined fellow, his second greatest need was to once again enjoy a very Dry Martini.

Horse **** Charlie, also a helicopter pilot who was working as a bartender promised the best Dry Martini in all of the Klondike. Horse duly delivered said Martini and stood back to enjoy the sheer pleasure our original helicopter pilot was bound to have downing that fine concoction.

Just as the pilot went to reach for the drink.....the Piano player's cute little monkey slid to a stop over the drink and quickly dunked his testicles into the drink then ran off back to the piano.

Our hero pushed the now runined drink across the bar and called for another only to have the Monkey do the same thing. Not wanting trouble the pilot asked for a third. Alas.....the same thing yet again happened.

"That did It!" uttered the pilot....he gets up and walks down to the Piano Player (also a helicopter pilot who changed jobs after his Mom found out) and taps the guy on the shoulder and said......"Do you know your monkey just dunked his nuts in my martini?"

The Piano player smiled and said "No....can't say I do....but if you hum a few bars maybe I can pick it up!"