PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin UK - Crew Discussions
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2007, 13:37
majorspannermonkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To Virgin Boi,

Thanks very much for that, it does clarify a few points though it all seems to be extremely random and generally unplanned. To bring into context, I have no problem with the xmas and new year and as the other half, I also have no problem with her working weekends.

What i do have issue with is that with 3000 crew, it can't be that difficult to give an even and fair spread accross the month for everyone rather than relying on perhaps next month being different on a random basis?

With regard to the bus and the roster, the roster adds an hour onto the report time and does not take into account the bus timings. Therefore, the acutal report time required is generally before the time stated on the roster.

ps. if she is based at london rather than heathrow i expect she can therefore park at both car parks?

To Emily Lou,

We are not married yet, though will be this year. I am in the military and am currently away during the week until May and am also off to the US for 3 weeks in Mar. Therefore, our current situation is not the best, especially as we also need to attend at the church. I have been and will be next month though at some point I expect the vicar will want to see both of us!

I remain open and hopeful that the situation will improve and can only remain supportive.