PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad
Thread: Etihad
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2007, 10:41
cessnalee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Charmed1

hi there,

i also got an invite from etihad for the assessment day. i was sooooo excited THEN i read the attachment!

prior to registration they will be doing a height check-be able to reach 214cm on tip toe if cant reach then wont alloe the person through for registration.

i can only reach 206cm. i e-mailed a lady in the recruitment dept and she said it is a current requirement.

i was looking so forward to the whole experience now i feel completely disappointed. HEIGHT. i even have aviation experience but the counts for nothing bcoz of my dam height.

well, charmed1 i truelly do wish u all the best. i know alot of negative talk has put a damper on ur looking forward to the interview but most companies have politics. My present company has politics and if anything as disponding as it is,a person walks away with experience that nothing else can give.
dont be ignorant about whats goin on but also dont make decisions based on fear,opions(which are not always factual) and ignorance.

i too also have a friend that is cc for EY-she loves it. it is an experience so make the best of it.

let me know how u do
b