PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF - 3
Thread: CARDIFF - 3
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2007, 20:18
mathers_wales_uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by f1-6 sabre boy
mathers uk, what do you mean "my staff" your just another brick in the wall like the rest of them. customer service was good in cwl this morning but the trips to the bus shelter to smoke should be cut in half.
Sorry it was a typing error on my behalf it should have been 'by staff' instead of 'my staff'. I totally agree with you that a lot of cigarette breaks are taken but coming from a non-smoaker like myself, i'm not happy that they go off and have a 'fag break', you don't see other staff going for a 'freash air break'.

Things should drastically change and improve soon, (well i hope) when Aviance dispatchers will be based landside, and there will be a check-in supervisor which will organise the staff for check-in and the meeting/boarding of flights. Whether this will work at the moment with some people thinking they can do what they wan't, time can only tell. It would nice to see a proffessional and discaplined company being run this summer with hopefully a very good bunch of Passenger Services Agents starting for the summer, some staff wern't the best last year and a lot had left after not too long in the job.