PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ID pass limitations
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2007, 16:27
j2wo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is a quote from the BAA ID site:

How many references does an applicant for an airside pass require?
A minimum of two references must accompany each application for each ID pass. One or more employment references must cover the previous full five years' employment or education history. Any gaps in employment must be verified by references from the appropriate agency (for example The Employment Service for periods of unemployment, or an accountant or the Inland Revenue for periods of self-employment). If this five-year period is validated by only one employment reference (i.e. continuous employment for five years) then a second character/personal reference will be required.
In cases where the applicant has neither worked, nor claimed benefit during the previous five years (for example, a carer or a previously non-working partner returning to employment), then two character/personal references will be required.

I assume the part just above I underlined is the part I need to adhere to. Can someone please just clarify this because I interpret the underlined part above to mean I need 2 references for the last 5 years from people I know personally like friends etc.?

Thanks for writing back HS125
I doubt the minimum age is 18 because like you just said at Manchester it is 16 so BAA should be. And the store I want to work for say minimum age is 16 and would put 18 if they couldn't get the IDs and everything

Hopefully someone here can be kind enough to answer my question above about the 'personal' references.

Thank you everyone