PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL - 3
Thread: BRISTOL - 3
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2007, 14:46
terrier23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
forgive me if I am wrong but the case used to be that you could buy tickets for the flyer at the airport information desk.

Moving on Weston MP John Penrose has now been asking for a flyer dervice between the airport and one of westons rail lines. I heard not to long ago that Worle Parkway station was going to be redeveloped as a major station for both Buses and Trains and there would be regular services to and from BIA.

Also must admit Im very dissapointed the NWI service has been dropped looks like ASW seem to be having a bit of a re think regarding using BRS as a large hub, god Knows why not with BE and BA disapearing there is a large gap to fill, maybe not big enough for EZY but ample for ASW. Also hearing that FC are throwing extra weight behind CWL. BRS management, although very talented need to pull there fingers out and stop sitting and living the past. I mean if they have anymore incedents like we saw a couple of weeks ago they may see a big orange bus fly into the distance and not return and we all know what that means.