PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC holdpool (ATPers)
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2007, 14:30
boilerhoose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello fellow ATPers,

Firstly I’d like to say that I’m a product of this fantastic scheme. You will not find many schemes like the ATP, where they take totally inexperienced pilots straight out of flight school, type rate them and place them with a Major Airline…all for the cost of 6K.

Secondly, it really shocks me to read what some of you have been posting here. It’s not rocket science to figure out who’s who. Baring in mind the pool is only 40 odd strong with some of you posting which course you were on. Couple that with age and location….

You can not afford to become complacent. You can not afford to become greedy. I ask you to remember where you are, and how luck you are. The reason you are not getting regular updates from CTC (they did say you’d get one update per month – which they’ve honoured) is due to there being nothing to update.

Stop blaming CTC. They are the ones providing you with an opportunity. Easyjet are having difficulty due to lack of training captains. This will improve over the year, which should see most of you placed. Placed in a brand new shiny jet, so count yourselves lucky!

Last edited by boilerhoose; 18th Jan 2007 at 15:39.