PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2007, 11:14
OzyOS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there Worldwaiting

Just read your post and I have to say I was absolutely shocked with how this airline has treated you! And with that, i say your far better off not working with an airline that can be so unreasonable and judgemental....probably a blessing in disguise

I would love to know what airline it is that you are talking about because its unusual that they gave you a reason for not employing you. Most airlines dont give reasons due to the fact that they 1- takes too much time explaining to each individual why they didnt make the cut and 2- being sued for discrimination reasons (I know other countries may be different regarding the 2nd point though)

I really do feel for you worldwaiting as they have taken a direct blow to your self esteem, which as far as Im concerned is unacceptable and highly unprofessional! But dont you let that stop you from doing what you want because of a few slightly mis-aligned lower teeth and one airlines ridiculous and narrow minded opinion.

Yes it is true that Emirates also have aesthetic requirements that they want you to adhere to, but if a few slightly mis-aligned lower teeth are your only concern, then you have nothing to worry about.

I have seen a number of girls/guys that dont have the absolute perfect set of chompers here. As long as they are clean, not too stained and give off a pleasant smile, thats all that is needed.

Hope I have helped you a bit and I wish you the best of luck

Jo85 Congratulations on your success! Now the real fun beings

Cheers

Last edited by OzyOS; 18th Jan 2007 at 17:28.