Thread: Etihad
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2007, 04:45
Charmed1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nervous...

Originally Posted by EYtruth
Charmed1,

EY assesment is more relaxed experience than EK's. I've been few times on EK assesment days, and I felt awful ....

Final decision is up to u only. All the posts that r written here r very much true. I guess u have to try, maybe u'll like it. Usually u need 6-12 months to realize if u r staying or resigning.

In general, it's not bad here but there r things which can be a big turn offs once u arrive here.

Good luck!

So EYtruth just so I don't have the wrong end of the stick...you're a member of the Etihad cabin crew right?
What is it like travelling though, you get to see all of these amazing countries that you only get to see on tv, what's that like, or does whatever is happing at EY overshadow the fun and excitement??
I can't help but feel a bit excited though, Johannesburg is well Johannesburg and I've felt for a while now like i need a change of scenary...

What happens though if you resign within say 6-8 months???

Gosh I'm so nervous, I can't wait though to see what the future holds in store for me...

Thank you for your well wishes EYtruth and all the best for you in your career and future endeavours