Old 17th Jan 2007, 19:42
bushbolox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cervix,
CC bashing? No
BA cc bashing .YES
25 yrs in the business yes
Manager NO
Misconceptions..Posssibly, but derived from personnal experience , so how many more are there with the same misconceptions.
You're on a hiding to nothing and if i was so anti cc i wouldnt be married to a psr.
You just dont get it. Some of your grievances come across as pathetic. The the sickness thing being administered in a draconian way may be valid, but many people here, including myself, are arguing from a position of being in the industry and so your moaning about down route reports, crew breakfast etc is just fecking tedious and jurassic. You cant bull**** a bull****ter. Next youll be telling me the CSD has more authority than the captain. ....as if
Take the time to break down the responses in this thread statistically. Factor that for the gen pop and theres your answer. You are part of a an outdated system. Instead of enjoying the fruits of that system you are about to **** it up by following dated militant fools to unenployment. This is ww's defining moment. He wont lose. The airline can replace cabin staff more easily than pilots. Thats why ww is taking you on instead of the pilots and as such your unions policies are reckless. You just dont have the cohesion.
Anyway , on a personnal level,good luck whatever the outcome.
Nothing else to say. Lets wait and see.