PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British KLM pilots to ballot for stike action
Old 17th Jan 2007, 19:31
u0062

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am afraid this goes back to the problems we have had with the Dutch since day 1. DISCRIMINATION, they are playing lip service to the You can join KLM Mainline offer.

They are making a token gesture in passing some,then refusing the rest. The percentage is well over 50 Percent. This includes IRE/TREs who have and are training the New Dutch entrance.

The quality of the people being turned down implies only one thing Your not Dutch your not wanted.

The whole attitude has changed since One of the initial members of BALPA who passed the selection proccess turn down the offer.

How can all these captains not be good enough for KLM Mainline, yet are suitable to fly KLM aircraft under a KLM AOC,taking KLM passengers.
Maybe they should include on there welcome aboard speach,I am not good enough to work for KLM but i can fly you.

The British pilots once again are being treated with contempt,this is a disgrace,Every Dutch pilot should hold there heads in shame.

I am embarassed to be part of such an organisation