PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cabin Crew Strike Threat
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2007, 19:23
CFC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Topslide 6 - "alot of BA crew are on a VERY cushy number" - do you believe everything you read. Are you a Daily Mail reader? Have you not also read all the sarcastic/ patronising/jealous and downright rude comments about BA crew....what a shame people do not mention that the world's most profitable airline has the world's best cabin crew - even with bully boy management tactics pressurising us.
Sigmond - "No public support" - you have got to be kidding. Since the latest troubles have now hit the travelling public I have heard nothing but support from our BA pax - and many of them Gold/ Silver exec club members who realise what direction WW is pushing us.
overstress - (obviously not BA management with that title) get a life. For the last year we as crew have heard nothing but complaints from pax in all classes. I've now given up passing back their comments as nobody listens to us from the frontline. eg have just completed SIN - LHR...flt time 14.35 (duty day 17.05 but thats irrelevant)...our WT and WT+ pax got a hot meal ex SIN and then some 10 hours later their 2nd meal into LHR - a croissant and a chocolate muffin. The vegetarian pax were lucky...they got a small bowl of dried mangos and 4 bread rolls. Complaints....hundreds of them. Never mind that, also zero clean blankets (had to use used inbound re folded) or the lack of menus in First and Club, the many IFE defects, etc,etc.
This is real life on the frontline.I could go on but will rant on too long ...and this is exactly why cabin crew have had enough of the lies and terrible management over the last few years.
I need a glass of wine !