PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2007, 17:48
Casablanca85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those who are going to an open day and who are thinking that they will make it through!!! I wish you the best! It would be very good if you could take all the necessary documents along with you to the interview, because than they will contact you earlier with the results! What you need are 2 reference letters, 4 passport-sized photographs (if you are succesfull you have to submit 20 more in sky-blue), 1 full-length photo, which should be in focus with a smiling, and as it is also said a casual full-lenght photograph! It is of course new that EK requires this one! I can encourage you: Everybody who is from his national way nice and helpful will make it through! I am very sure about it! You have to show them that you are exactly the person they are looking for! If you are ready to travel I would also recommend to attend an openday in a city where you might think that not so many people will come - this will make your chances better for you! Do not prefer capitals like London or paris, there you will find soooo many people and it is difficult for you! i was in francfort and the room was full enough:-)
Please also note that they select you when you first talk to them when handing over your CV! I saw it!!!!!!!!! they write notes "recommended, and not recommended" believe me!!!You have to do lost of group activities and an English-test, and at the end you have to fill a form for the UAe Entry, and a special Cabin Crew Application Form, and as said before a nice psycho-test! Those who need help - i will give my best to help you joining "us":-))))))
The best regards to you!