PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe to acquire BA Connect (Crew thread - no spotters)
Old 16th Jan 2007, 23:24
bermudatriangle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
remoak,you are a bit hard on the Bacon guys,none of this fiasco is their fault.as always the real villains are willie walsh and the appaling BA management team from waterside and didsbury.ba put this multi headed hydra of an airline together,it was never,ever going to be a sucess as it was set up from a disjointed group of failing smaller operators.GO was the only lo cost role model of any substance,so what did the dummies at BA do,sold it off and tried to make a sucess of bacon...what an utter disaster.one of many dreadfull management decisions from the worlds, rapidly becoming ,most misguided airline.i just hope the deal collapses and ba have to try again,they have the cash to do it properly,9 billion to invest in new aircraft !!! they just arent interested in anything other than t5 at heathrow.all eggs in 1 basket..mark my words,that will prove to be the biggest ever management mistake from BA...just wish someone with some business accumen would be put in charge....it could all be so much better !!!! still who am i to comment.