PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2007, 21:56
ands

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks!

OzyOS

Phew! Thanks a lot OzyOS. I too presumed that because there was a 'register' option and the website says something along the lines of "limited places...book early" that I would get some form of receipt. Guess i'll just show up on the day!

I really appreciate your advice about what to take to the Open Day. However, if you don't mind, I have another set of questions.

I have customer service experience, but typically a lot of my customers are regulars, and therefore my 'thanks' take the form of verbal comments and things like lotto scratchies. However, as a part of my uni degree i had practical experiences and therefore have 'reports' that have been filled in by 'professionals' i worked with. The reports cover stuff that isn't specifically related to customer service, but there are comments about my generic abilities (such as communication skills, teamwork, etc.). Almost like an extended written reference. Would these be worth taking along, do you think?

With the photos...do these have to be a particular size? Would you recommend having the full-length and headshot photos on separate pages?

Thanks again!