PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2007, 17:21
Casablanca85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EK recruiting

Hi All EK-Wannabees:-)
First of all, you donīt need to have an invitation for attending an openday, but EK uses to send some to applicants they want to get to know about! Well i received an invitation for the open day in francfort, germany!I made it through all stages!You donīt need to have any previous aviation experience, but you should have had some customers skills so that you can make a good impression of yourself when asking during the interview! All EK-Recruiters I got to know are very nice and very helpful! OpenDays are very hard but if you read all the time "Congratulations, you have made it to the next stage" the more you are proud of yourself! My tip for everybody going to an openday, just stay as you are, stay polite, listen carefully and don`t be always the leader. For those who are not native English-speaker as me. make sure your English skills are excellent! If you make it through all stages you are also supposed to do a psychometric test! More than 100 questions about your personality! This will be checked by their psychologists and after that you get the confirmation of beeing succesfull or not! In my opinion they really know at the beginning the persons they want, it begins from handing over your CVīs until the last time you say "bye bye"! At my openDay we were about 100people and at the end only 9! I wish you all good luck...see ya all in Dubai:-)