PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad
Thread: Etihad
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2007, 08:43
Charmed1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cessnalee

Hi sweets, I applied for a position at EY last year and yesterday ( after I've forgotten I applied I might add) someone called me and invited me for assessments at the Hilton in Jhb on the 26th of January. I was excited till I started reading some of the posts, doesn't seem like EY is such a great place to work for hey. I'm however a bit torn because my sisters friend works for EY and she loves it there, like any job I suppose that there are people who love it and those who hate it.

I'm extremely nervous about going for the assessment. I went for an interview with EK last year and after making it through selection after selection I didn't get the job after I had my final interview, it was kinda disappointing. Oh and i applied to SAA too and my interview there scarred me for life, it was awful. At EK it rather felt like I was auditioning to be a model, they check everything, hair, nails, make up. For my final interview we were told to take photos of ourselves, one of the ladies that interviewed us even told us how to pose if we had "chicken legs" hehhehehe I tell you that interview wasn't good for my self esteem!!

To everyone going for the assessment in JHB on the 26th good luck and if you don't make it, don't give up!!