PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Flight Training (EFT)
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2007, 16:26
NH2390

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Farrell
If you would care to read Mark's post again carefully, you will find that he said that he got paid by Ariben - but as far I am concerned, he worked for EFT.

As my learned friend said, between your thread drift and nit-picking, if you have an axe to grind, take it elsewhere.
Not to nit-pick, but you're the one drifting this thread off the topic, by bringing up a post more than a month old.

Mark Collins has confirmed that he was EMPLOYED BY Ari Ben to instruct EFT students, my original comments relating to his employer are entirely relevent, no matter who he is instructing.
EDIT: Just to add, some EFT instructors do teach Ari-Ben students.

People were complaining about the ridiculous accommodation charges, which are now 150% the cost of my three bed appartment in Vero Beach (which, I'll add, is much nicer than The Pines, which is known by current students by a very nasty word ). Hopefully potential students will recognise good advice.

Maybe YOU should let them go back to that . Or maybe you should address some of the questions which ARE specific to EFT that Cpt. Relax has just rasied.