PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe to acquire BA Connect (Crew thread - no spotters)
Old 15th Jan 2007, 15:09
flyingbug

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by remoak
I think his response would be "please DON'T join my company".

If you want Easy, take it. Flybe doesn't need a bunch of bitter and twisted ex-BACON employees, trying to cling to their previous life. It's over, you can't transfer it to flybe, and if you are as angry as you sound, you would be better off in a completely different company.

If I were BACON, and I had a sniff at Easy, I'd grab it with both hands and a spare foot. I can't imagine why you would want a Dodgy Dash when you could have a decent jet and a whole lot more money - unless basing is an issue of course.

I certainly don't think JF needs you as much as you think he does... he is under no compulsion to ramp up immediately.
I agree. For those in BACON taking the Orange option - good luck (sincerely meant - your current lack of job security is a heavy sword over the head).

For those in BACON that are willing to give Flybe a go - good luck too. Despite the fact that it is constantly knocked on Pprune, lots of us are happy in the company (me included).

And for those that don't want to join, good luck with the job-hunting, we don't want the bitterness.

Last edited by flyingbug; 15th Jan 2007 at 15:27.