PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VB Embraer Operation
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2007, 00:32
dirty deeds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Mr Wright,
Don't know where railroading came from. This was a democratic vote. Maybe you need to read the results again:
Total number of votes cast: 557
Total number of votes polled: 551
Votes for: 73
Votes Against: 478
This vote was not just against the EBA my friend, but about the lack of respect we receive, the lack of trust we have on our management, and the total lies we have been told to for too many years. This document needs to be tightented up.
For example. Time balancing will occure because a pilot can be DISPLACED FOR ANY OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE REASON. I can see it now, a nice four day trip coming up with overtime, "sorry BOB, we are displacing you for an administrative reason". The guy on reserve then gets a call "sorry John, we have a four day trip for you". This is mad, and this will happen, trust me, its happened before in a former life and it will happen here.
AD said from the start that this document was not up for negotiation. now we are at round three, with a better document than first, a document that will be further negotiated and tightened up. Wake up MR Wright, do you accept your first offer when you sell your home, buy a car, etc etc. This is just a business transaction, nothing more nothing less.
Yes I do want my cake and I want to eat it, and I want to also share it with my fellow aviators, and not just think of myself. We have been lied to for too long and will continue to be lied to if we don't stand up and start respecting ourselves by saying enough is enough. You may believe what your worth is, but mine is alot more than this current document.
Democracy has spoken. 87% NO NO NO NO.