PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Flight Training (EFT)
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2007, 21:19
NH2390

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Farrell
You will need to back up those statements with facts.
EFT students are trained (with the odd exception) by EFT instructors.
Aviator is very well managed and so is EFT - if they weren't, they simply wouldn't survive.
You will not be working for Ariben as an instructor.
You will instruct EFT students as an EFT instructor. There is a difference between the two instructor certificates......you are making me suspicious.....how much about this business do you really know, and how much is just shooting your mouth off!

The thread at the moment is around accommodation charges.....stick to it for now eh?

Would you like me to back up my statements with facts or just talk about accomodation charges?

At the time I made these statements was while people (including instructors at the school) were still telling me I was wrong for exposing the hike in accomodation prices. Maybe some people should have listened. I believe everything else I said has been confirmed by other posts.
The lack of any EFT facilities is well known.
When I was at the school last summer, EFT students completed their FAA ratings with FAA-only instructors before doing JAA conversions. I believe there are currently more JAA instructors, and so some students are currently doing all their training with them.
You will be working for Ari Ben. You'll be instructing JAA students, but Ari-Ben still pays your paycheck, as has been confirmed by other posts.
Ari-Ben is very badly managed. They survive only because they claim to be $9000 cheaper than a large FAA school called ATP. The claims are misleading, but many people don't find out until locked into a contract.