PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Connect (was City Express)
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2007, 20:58
skysoarer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Muppet99
I also have an interview with BA Con next Weds. Would appreciate it if anyone could shed any light on what to expect. At a bit of a loss of what to prepare at the moment.
Apparantly there are no technical questions.
Citiflyer will mean an EDI base too.
Muppet99! I'm also there on Wednesday! This is my first serious flight-deck job interview, so it'll be very interesting at the least. I would also greatly welcome any advice on the process.

So far I've spent my time going over high-speed flight, an interview techs book, other books on verbal reasoning and advanced aptitude tests and information about Bacon. The Flybe/BA Connect merger throws a spanner in the works for me as I'm uncertain for sure what I'm going for. Don't get me wrong; I was an integrated student on a course with Flybe sponsors and I know people in Bacon who love their job to bits. I would not bat an eyelid at working for either, if I can successfully get through this.

What caused this is emails from ba.com and then an application form that is a clone of the Flybe one minus the logo. Perhaps this is one of the tests?!

If any others are going on Wednesday (1200 on my letter), or if anyone has any helpful hints and tips, drop us a line on PM or post here.

Best regards;

Graeme