PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2007, 16:11
Mama Mangrove

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SAS,
I hear that the modern Bristow management concept is to keep everybody hanging on by rumours of promises. Promise everything - deliver nothing . There seems to be very little in the company that's propagated by anything but rumour, except among the few top managers. I also hear that Oni's going, so the brightest guy in the company is about to be lost to them. It doesn't seem to be putting off a number of people who are poised to leave CHC for them - maybe that's because of the marshmallow management style of CHC (soft and spongy, sweet with no real substance).

Cavert....... etc,
With all this expansion going on, any chance of getting NCAA to let an older person, such as myself in to help you expand? Don't somehow think pointy shoes would suit me, but I'd be prepared to have a haircut and dress really snappily. I don't have the 380 on my licence at the moment (in fact I don't have a licence any more), but with all my experience in Africa I'm just the guy you're looking for. Will I be doing my 380 course in Toulouse. Just PM me if you'd like a copy of my CV