PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bellview Airlines (threads merged)
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2007, 14:02
ZAZOO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi RANI
Still two 767 on ground here in Lagos as of yesterday! And one captain with two F/O's recently employed on the 767 too. Two upgraded from 737 fleet which I think is a nice move.

Also recruited five new F/O's on the 737 fleet, two undergoing line training for now and three in SA for simulator.
On the captains side two new captains are already on line and one more is about to arrive from SIM in SA.
Regarding the Airbus issue, well its a waiting game for now I think they will come but when, believe me I dont know!

Must say that Bluetail has come a long way though after the Loss of November and this might also be affecting the arrival of the Airbuses!!!

Our load on the west/east coast is quite high now in the last four months, so we going to need them machines soon.Some persons might say thats bcos pax dont have a choice out there but I dont think so I have my own opinion why B3 is now flying high out there.

Concerning the CEO and him having a big mouth well thats an individual opinion, I have never had a problem with him and I can say I get my paycheque every end of the month. And if it takes a CEO with a big mouth to do that, then I rather have CEO's with big mouths. If the crew are tired and still flying then that is a new one cos nobody has his hands tied to the controls all I or any other of the crew needs to do is say Bye and thats final. So on the issue of being tired thats up to the crew, and yes they do have a choice.

By the way HAPPY NEW YEAR RANI

zaz