PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK: Mister Ed, The Training Meeting & The "Pay-Rise." (threads merged)
Old 14th Jan 2007, 06:38
MR8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EK payrise - TRI/TRE request

Hey guys,

We all know what happened to the payrise Mr. Ed announced on the last training meeting. It never happened and I'm hearing in the dark corners of CBC that TC apparently shot the whole idea down.
Since I'm just an humble F/O, officialy 'not knowing' anything, I can't really walk into Mr. Ed's office to ask what his plan B is. Therefore, anyone who was present at the training meeting where Mr. Ed announced the payrise (and let's not forget roster improvements and jumpseats), would it be possible to either have a little phonecall to the horse, either ask the question at the next training meeting (which date?) if Mr. Ed should be there.

I'm curious why the whole idea went down. Other things I heard is that we are ranked at nr. 22 as for pay compared to other airlines. Hardly competitivein my opinion. Is the plan to postpone the whole thing untill the annual review, or can we forget about this proposed 'package' alltogether?

MR8