PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin UK - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2007, 14:39
sumeya

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm in exactly the same boat as you! I graduated from university in 2005- got myself a BSc hons in Computing and management science! Worked my t*ts off for it! Even managed to get a fantastic placement and worked for Reuters for a year but like yourself, the thought of earning a wad load of money sounded tempting but sitting in front of a PC from nine till 5 was a horriffic thought! I jus couldn't do it- not even for the money! I'm the sort of person who works to live not live to work therefore job satisfaction is far more important to me!

After leaving uni I joined O2 and this was only meant to be a temporary measure but it wasn't long before I was actually one of the top sellers in my whole area- possibly in the UK. Then.... in November last year after being pronounced one of the top sales girls for Nokia and Samsung mobile phones, O2 rewarded me with two fantastic holidays. One to Barbados and one to Miami. I flew with Virgin and can honestly say that they are by far the best airline I have ever flown with. I came back and thought ''thats it! I'm going to work for Virgin!''

I'd always wanted to be an air stewardess since I was a little girl but it was only just a dream- Virgin brought my dream back to life.

Soppy or what?!!!