PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US Dollar
Thread: US Dollar
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2007, 12:38
davey147

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well i've just taken advise from my cousin, he's a stock market trader, also currency trader, he earns over 10 milion a year. But even me, who is not really wise in currency trading, can see with the current state that the USA is in (i.e. debt) the US dollar can only weaken against the pound and the UK's strong economy. But the Euro over the next year will probably gain strength over the pound, therefore its better to buy the Euro now, then use those to buy Dollars which should peek 2008 sometime (knowone knows)

This is how my cousin does it, he's got his 10 bedroom mansion, so he must be doing something right

But dont take advise of me, I would never get into currency trading unless you have knowledge of it and a lot of money.

Its probably better, if you have a bit of cash, invest it in the stock market. I invested 10k nearly 2 years ago, now I have made 1100% profit on my portfollio. So its funded my flight training Be carefull though, many are saying that there is going to be a stock market crash this year.