PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetStar International Getting It Right.........Not
Old 12th Jan 2007, 07:25
Condition lever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stubby Jumbo - thanks for the suggestion.
If you would care to re-read my post, it was purely directed at Ex QF's ridiculous statements regarding his "Family Friends" level of knowledge of the intentions of a flight's passengers and the intentions of Garuda - at no time did I comment on the quality of the J* service.

Perhaps your complaints will be addressed/fixed once the service is out of the "teething" period. However the contradictory intent of you post, ie. your statement that the cabin service was too slow, and then that the cabin staff were too dismissive way too busy (obviously related to the fact that they were attempting to speed up the service), begs the question if you would be satisfied with anything.

If you want to ask for anything extra - well guess what??!!
You can always pay for it! I am sure that another meal could have been supplied to you if you were willing to fork out for it.

This saves your family holiday from costing $5000 instead of the $2300 you paid. All in all you are right - it is not QF service - but then again you are not paying for it are you?