PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 and earlier (2000, 98, 95)
Old 30th Nov 2001, 06:23
Blacksheep
Cunning Artificer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish

Aw come on lighten up! It was just a joke. The originator of the thread asked where he could find the cheapest - that was just begging for a tongue-in-cheek answer.
Is there anyone on the planet who doesn't know that the cheapest place to get software is off the back of a lorry. Or that such software tends to play havoc with your PC?

So, to all those who booked tickets costing several thousand dollars to buy cheap software from a dodgy market stall in a dirty Asian back street on my recommendation, I urge you to cancel your trip and spend your money on genuine software, real Rolex watches, pukka Louis Vuitton luggage and original Gucci handbags. Its illegal to buy pirated copies in case you didn't know...

Its also illegal to have naked ladies sitting on your knee pouring beer down your throat even though everyone knows about it and the police take no action. But who am I to tell you in which side street of what city you will find them?

Through difficulties to the cinema