PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Threads closing suspiciously 2?
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2007, 19:38
Wrathmonk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those who have chucked the Teddies out of the cot, assuming they are still lurking (or have re-registered under another name ... ) you may wish to try here, here, here, here or here. Not forgetting our green brothers here or indeed our dark blue friends here (although I'm not sure how much longer this last one has before it needs to go into the Historical section! . I'm sure they would all welcome your inputs.

Of course, you could always swallow your pride, accept the rules of the owners of the forum/site, stop acting like Premiership footballers who have been told they've got to sell their Range Rovers / Baby Bentleys etc and keep contributing here!

Just a thought. There's been some good stuff in this forum. Obviously some real tosh as well. Perhaps we should start again, vote on the threads we want to keep and ditch the rest. Personally, I would like to see some form of formal moderation and perhaps a restricted access side to the Military forum (although I know we have been round these buoys several times before and have decided against it).

Bottom line, and has been said many times before. Like the RAF, if you don't like the way its being run vote with your feet. At least you won't lose your flying pay / pension by leaving PPruNe!