PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Threads closing suspiciously 2?
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2007, 11:40
Roghead

Well done Beags...you've nailed it again
Much of the comments above reflect the most significant difference between the world of Military Aviation and the airline world.
The military world is not just a 'report, fly, go home' world. Were military aviators ever to lose interest in discussing items such as morale, welfare and the like, which includes JPA and housing conditions, for example, that would be tanatamount to ignoring issues which directly reflect the welfare of those who support the primary focus for which military avaition exists
Also the other well considered and apposite responses, congratulations. Given 21 years in the RAF, I would have thought you (Scroggs) may have understood a little better. It would seem that PPPrune Towers did not have the benefit of a military background and therefore can be easily dismissed for his lack of understanding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPRuNe Towers
We do not care what you think. Please consider that sentence carefully.
Thats an amazing point to make to people that write on these forums. Did you go to the Gerald Ratner school of communication?
You really have lost touch with how the military mind works.
So, given that statement, I'm "unsubscribing". I would like to take all my constituent parts of Danny's and Rob's train set, but I cannot get at the closed items. Bye.