PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Threads closing suspiciously 2?
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2007, 10:27
allan907
Nixor ut Ledo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and Rob's irrascible style will piss off a few - but it'll amuse more than it upsets!
Unfortunately that seems to be the case and, as a result, just goes to reinforce the ultra-chav attitude of those in charge (funny that we haven't had any word from the great Danny).

DON'T BE AMUSED - BE BLOODY ANNOYED!

I post this in trepidation as I had an email exchange with Rob over this precise subject following banning after the use of a non-PC phrase on another forum. My reward for trying to conduct an intelligent argument was to be declared a "non person" - that is, my posts appeared on my computer but no-one else could see them. Rob's attitude managed to lose the site some valuable advertising. Fair enough. He doesn't want it. So he didn't get it. One of the UK flying mags got it instead.

Danny - I believe that you and Rob are making a huge mistake and this may be the first indication (along with all those on other forums) that your little empire of influence is about to collapse. You cannot treat your customers (or however you want to describe us) as pieces of trash. Some of us have paid actual money (personal titles etc) and, as such, there is an implicit contract of service. Your silence is deafening - do you support your partner's view?

I suspect that this is another "suicide note".