PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zoom UK
Thread: Zoom UK
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2007, 05:58
z4boi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

hey, i think i may be the first Canadian Zoom crew writing in. Hope this helps, sorry to correct you vodkaholic "zoom airlines is a new company in the UK. they already have a base in canada" You are right about it being a new company , but it is actually just a sister company, you won't have a mixed crew of canadian flight crew and such, consider it more like the virgin group, its a new company under the Zoom brand group. Anywho, i managed to get some info, apparently there's a 757 and a 767 that you will be operating to new york in. Apparently zoom canada was supposed to be getting another 767, but i guess it is going to zoom uk. It is very exciting to have zook uk start up, hope it is as successful as us.

Working for zoom is great, although a uniform change would be nice over here in canada, kinda wish we had a suit like most airlines. * I hear talks of a revamp on the uniform with the sister company starting up, we will just have to wait and see. crossing our fingers* Yup great company to work for, well taken care of, annual company christmas party is over in the caribbean. Nothing comes before safety at Zoom, better to have a delay than to have something that will put people's lives in jeapordy. There's a real emphasis of teamwork and "one crew concept" over at Zoom, in the name of safety, just cause your a junior doesn't mean you can't call a wrong, in terms of safety, on someone more senior. that's just all in a nutshell.
anywho hope that helps some with info.