PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Flight Training (EFT)
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2007, 20:29
cosworth211

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AlphaMale
I see they updated their site to $35 per day
I have been told you could get penalised for not using their accommodation is this true? It might be easier to rent a house closer to the airfield for example? share that between 4 students and hey presto
I am really excited about doing my APP at EFT would you recommend it? It would be nice to hear it from a current student point of view
Thanks
Andrew
PS I think it could be Aviator pushing up the prices for EFT But then I guess if they can why shouldn't they it's only business at the end of the day.
Yes, changing the unit of time is a bad attempt to hide the price hike. Im not sure how you could be penalised for not using their accomodation.

It is possible to rent privately, unfortunately being told 6 days prior to flying out isn't much time to sort out alternative arrangements! I received an email telling me of the new housing policy the day after I wired money to them for the CPL course

I have enjoyed my time at EFT, the training is of a high quality. Its a shame when things like this tarnish peoples opinions of them.

I agree companies have the right to charge what they want, but they shouldn't move the goal posts for people who have already signed up/paid deposits etc, Im sure contract law is in place for this sort of unethical practice! As EFT is Aviators biggest customer, im sure they levy some power to ensure their students are treated fairly!