PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 8th Jan 2007, 23:27
Flintstone

Originally Posted by The Shooter
I have done some homework and checked your posts for the last year (I got sick of it afterwards) and not once have you been welcoming to questions and always told the poor blokes to f... off to a search. You did not seem very helpful to me. And I am sure the other ppruners regular to these threads cannot remember when was the last time you passed on useful information.
"Other PPRuNe regulars"? You've been here a few days!! Oh, the irony. When I've been here as long as you have will I become the arbiter of who should do what?

(Moderators. Where's the 'laughing my @rse off' smiley?)

Why do you think I refer people to the search function? Maybe because after the first five years of answering the same questions I grew tired?

Have you considered whether I even work for Netjets any more?

A very old pilot once said to me "Son. The most dangerous thing in aviation after a junior officer with a map and compass is an untested assumption. A person could make themselves look very stupid acting on one of those".

Sage words indeed

Originally Posted by The Shooter
By the way, could you PM me with these technical quiz questions you have been passing on to everybody last year??
So you searched my posts and found that as well as telling people to f*ck off I also sent them the technical questions to help them pass the selection process? You then conclude "...... and not once have you been welcoming to questions.....".

Just what brand of idiot are you?

4HP. Can we have another troll please? This one's absolute rubbish.

Last edited by Flintstone; 9th Jan 2007 at 01:17.