PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BCFT - Bournemouth College of Flight Training (not Groundschool)
Old 8th Jan 2007, 14:08
Stall-turn-Go

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BCFT vs Cabair vs PFT vs PAT

Hi All,

Not sure this particular schools comparison has its own thread, if it does, my apologies.

Over the next six months I will be applying for the last remaining, sponsorship (type) opportunities, including CTC which I am well aware is not a sponsorship but a bloody good opportunity nevertheless.

I will be putting my all into each application but if they are not successful I wish to be ready with alternative arrangements. As such I also aim to have completed the renovation of my house in 6 months which I will then be selling in order to use the profit for modular training. As a result of selling up I shall be moving back to my parents nr bournemouth. This means that I am fairly restricted as to which FTO i use. I have read the entire thread on Cabair and naturally have mixed feelings as a result. I have found only limited information on this site about Bournemouth Commercial Flight Training but having researched their operation myself have found them to be a good looking option.

Any light, recent experiences, reccommendations etc. that you lads and ladies can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Would like to hear about PFT and PAT schools too, thanks.

Last edited by Stall-turn-Go; 8th Jan 2007 at 17:50.