PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skyairworld!
Thread: Skyairworld!
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2007, 11:51
Dog1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carefull...

Velvet,

You might want to have another look at the VB agreement that didn't get up... Do not take their word as to what VB would pay you... they gave me facts that were not entirely accurate. The command salary is on par with VB, the FO's isn't.

Also, be very careful about the T&C's. Sure the company and the T&C document is young, but that's no defence when you have to argue in court... I suggest a legal opinion would recommed extreme caution.

If you read other threads, E-Jet leases include training - the company isn't paying for it, GECAS or Embraer are. At the risk of diverting the thread... Why is it so strange that a company would pay???? Your expectations may be a little skewed.

Just to add more uncertainty, I have been told delivery of the first E170 in April, coming out of the paint shop in July. I have also heard that HKE aren't releasing it till May or June...

I don't want to talk you out of it, I just don't underestimate the power of denial... The uncertainty and the fact that they offered less than market salary was too much for me. Good luck though if you're brave enough, may fortune favour you all.