PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flywho/Flywhosh
Thread: Flywho/Flywhosh
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2007, 11:10
wan2fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a reply....

BB -
Of course I have the right to write 40 or so whatever it is replys or posts - I cant beleive you checked the number of my posts - your life most be so jam packed with things to do lol lol I did chuckle at that - I and all the employees of FW have had MORE interest than anyone else who posts on here as we all worked for the company. Also in response - "If I had listened to advice on here" ( how patronising are you ??? ) Did you not read my post I put that WE ALL KNEW the RISK the word to look at here is RISK I took a risk as I believed in the product and if it had gone ahead then it would have been fantastic. My risk never paid off but im glad i took it - what risk have you taken lately!! gone out side without a coat on ? maybe it will rain lol - sorry for the bad joke but gees your post man !!.
Come on - Yes the watchdog programme was a nightmare - I felt for the man I really did - But we all know that Mr Campbell knows "jack" about anything as he reads from a script and is an actor the the same with Ms Robinson they dont have the consumer interest at heart just their own bank balance and self importance - its called TV !!! - altho I will agree that it did nothing for the brand. ( and the public love the programme )
The reason for the silence of FW staff is not confidentiality agreement (this was the case tho when we were setting up etc - be stupid not to have one really, wouldnt it?) its bevause we all got on found our new jobs, in my case went back to my old one - or in others cases have gone to something new.
We all keep in touch and everyone is fine ( thanks for asking ) .
What annoys me, my friend, is that "Them who are in the know" slate EVERY start up on here or are negative about everything - you may say they, and yourself in some respects, are been realistic !! - however look at the posts on SilverJet - they seem to be doing ok and launch in a couple of weeks - Maxjet and Eos both doing well or at least ok... i dont know the FULL in and outs why FW didnt succeed Im not an industry expert or "in the know lol " im a mere FA ( ) who loves to fly love my job and beleived in something and went for it.