PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Adventia Eoropean School of Aeronautics
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2007, 14:14
LEVC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a friend of mine trained there, the general opinion is that is the best in Spain, and also the more expensive, almost doubles the price of some schools
They do however have better equiep acft's than other schools, and the ME is done in Baron and C90, which compared to wht other schools use for ME-IR is much better (most use senecas), also have nice gizmos onboard (GPS and others), instructors used to be ex-military, all very good, but i was told is not always the case anymore, they trained some of the sponsored students from AirFrance.

No advantage in doing it there jobhunting wise, you stand the same chances as if you do it somewhere else, the licence you get is the same, and it does not say where you trained!!!

In short a very god school, probably the best in Spain, but very expensive.

It all depends if money is an issue or not, other schools offer good training at much more affordable rates.

Check the british school in Jerez (FTE or something like this, used to be part of British Aerospace i think), it has a very good reputation too, they train sponsored students from KLM and other Majors in Europe, similar prices.