PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 6th Jan 2007, 10:31
localiserreborn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike Jenvey
Banned?? Goodness me - one of the Mods must have got out of the wrong side of bed in the morning, we have had more "pointed" comments here before that have survived!

<<<< PS: how did I do? >>>>

I'd say 9.5 out 10! Oh, & I would have lost money on one thing - from your written words, I would have bet that you were English!!
I was quite surprised to be banned as well, considering I have seen things 100 times worse about my colleagues on this website, with 99.9% of it false and definitely aimed at damaging reputation. Anyway, if I am allowed to continue with this pseudo I will, otherwise I will talk to you again in 6 months when I am out of pprunejail. Concerning the language, I went to an english school but speak french at home. Anyway, we have a lot of expats in this company and a majority of english speaking fellows.

Margarita,

I found that when people are current on a thread and post on it regularly, they tend to think that everybody has been following it and assume that all info is out there. Unfortunately, it involves reading pages and pages of stuff to get some answers. Anyway, some may call it laziness but it is definitely a shortcut to ask direct questions to get direct answers. I have used the search function several times but I might have the wrong technique as I don't usually get good results!!

Anyway,

All the best to all.

Cheers,

Loc