PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 6th Jan 2007, 07:51
localiserreborn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Apologies and explanations

Dear all, guess who I am. I am just hoping that the moderators will let at least just this one post to let me voice out my opinion. I have appealed for the ban to be lifted just for that but have not been read or considered. So this is the only alternative that's left to me otherwise it is webjail for the next 6 months.

Anyway, starting at the begining (of course?!?!).
  1. Big apologies to everybody I might have insulted and replied to rudely. I take back(if possible) what was said and won't do it again.
  2. Those who know me will certainly confirm that I certainly do not have an attitude problem but it is impossible to do that on the web. Stating my hours was only because Margarita started calling me names (young/low hour fellow) . I was just shooting back.
  3. Please do not juge people on their posts only as many are specific to the situation they are experiencing and people reading these do not usually know the big picture (as we say) or the exact situation the guy who is posting is in.(This is valid for me as well I guess)
  4. To explain my original post: I had been on the Netjets website some time ago (>6months) and at that time they did not have the info I was looking for concerning salaries. When I came back to the web more recently I admit I did not do a google search but I went on pprune through the threads and even did a search here. I did not find the info I was looking for although it might surprise a few of you! I found pages and pages of threads concerning the new conditions but not stating any figures, lots of posts from guys explaining why they want to leave, as many posts from guys saying they are happy and staying, posts about rosters, posts about taxes in portugal v/s in UK and some deal in france but not very clear and explicit, etc etc etc... I therefore, naively, posted my questions knowing some answers would ask me to search pprune (I have seen that happen a few times too). The whole thing ended up like a tennis game with the opponents hitting hard from the back. It was fun to watch and I was starting to enjoy myself too as some answers are so predictable!!!
  5. Anyway, thanks for the replies from checklist69 and 2604 who quickly and politelty redirected me to the places I missed and were very helpfull.This was the intent of my original post and I thought that this was one of the aims of PPRUNE as well. Indeed Sergel has a very good point. Also it is difficult to know where humour starts and stops especially for guys like me who's first language is not English.
  6. Now from the post by Mike Jenvey, I realise that I should have written "it was not the most convenient means ...", it might have made a small difference.
So thats it for me for now. I want to reassure my ex-future-colleagues at netjets that I do not intend for the near future to change jobs so you won't have to fly with such an arrogant, rude, lazy pilot with an attitude like me. (I can't tell the future though). So stay cool. . I think you guys have a nice job.

Cheers,

Loc

PS: how did I do?