PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Interesting times in Aussie SAR/EMS
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2007, 23:14
spinwing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Imabell ....

I think if you check the 139 manuals a bit closer you will see there is no (fixed) bulkhead between the front and back of the A/F ... in the VIP version there might be ... but the utility fit out would allow the co-pilot to move to the back of the a/c in flight if required .... assuming the front row seats are not installed .... be a tricky dance though and for why ... with a Bk with limited payload usefull perhaps but with a 139 !!!

Fungdung ...

If you think you detect "sour grapes" ... you'd be way off the mark your "detectors" must need re-calibrating ....

My comments based on 30yrs experience in the industry and thus you can guess I consider myself far too old (even if I wanted too) to even think about trying to join QES. .... just a statement of my perhaps jaundiced views of whats going on .... you see I think I've seen it all before.

I don't doubt that QES will do a good job ... they have for years .... its just that it will be Ok for those on the inside ... but really f**k up things for those on the outside trying to get in ... those who have worked hard to get their pilot qualifications the hard way ..... will now have to perhaps watch "crewies" who don't really want to do the pilots job get all the "free" training and then look at the career flow being distorted if the only way "in" is to become a "crewy" themselves.... and all for the sake of political correctness due employment rules!

Your arguements in fact seem to be those of a person on the "inside" perhaps with a vested interest in the outcome???

Cheers