PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jobs in Romania
Thread: Jobs in Romania
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2007, 10:15
alexban

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tarjet : check this site http://www.csa.cz/en/czechia/cz_spol...uitment_en.htm You will see the language requirement at point 2.
Local language is not secondary language ,my friend,it's their first language. You should know it,cause you'll interact with many people in the company,and most won't know english,it's not required for them.
The same for LOT,but you won't find on their site.I'll check with some friends,to see if it's still valid.But I guess will be,for the reason I've stated above.
PF :you made me laugh,thks. What if the person you've talked about is your friend or aquaintance,or if you defend him or not?
You seem to think the CAA is there to maintain as many planes and people in the air? You are so far from the truth..Their reason for existance is to make sure that everyting that get's up in the air do it in accordance with the law and regulations.I know most of us don't like them for one reason or another.
What was the reason for that fellow licence restriction,in the first place?
Other JAA endoresed that fellow licence? Name one.
So,if on you're driving licence will be clearly stated 'only allowed to drive in england" ,you think that when going into france you'll automatically get a driving licence?.Dead wrong.
Pilot shortage,you say?..well,check 'number' experience with Blue Air ,in Bucharest :
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=258477
You know,not all the available jobs are here in EU. I have friends flying for many years in Coreea,Japan,middle east,marroco,Pakistan..
Also,one intersting thing,you may not know,but ryanair started with romanian pilots.Also,romanian pilots were flying for years in Germany,on CRJ,or in Ireland ,flying the ATR.
I like to think that we are all friends here,and we exchange ideeas,or pertinent info's,so no reason for things like 'talking sh1t'....even if you're a 20 yrs youngster,you're not excused.
Brgds ,