PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANSTON- 3
Thread: MANSTON- 3
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2007, 19:58
MDIS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Catflaps

Can you elaborate on the "cancelled flights" I can only assume that you mean Esperia. I tried to contact Esperia, even had a meeting arr nged. They forgot to turn up! The whole thing was a joke and Infratil announced nothing therefore cancelled nothing. Please dont confuse the local press with the owners.

I would suggest that your favourite cattle market (LHR) cant rely on post check in revenue any more because you cant buy anything whilst queuing to check in or whilst queuing at security. Unless you want to get there 4 hours prior to departure.

I cant understand why you continue to laud the benefits of LHR and LGW when they are totally different animals to MSE and Lydd and in my humble opinion they are places to be avoided unless absolutely necessary. Lydd is obviously better for you as the aircraft are far away from Thanet. ( Mods not a personal attack just fact)

I agree with your comments re Lydd, they have an agressive website and what seems to be a coherent business plan. Did you know that their marketing manager used to hold the same position at EUjet?

PS did you see the email update from Lydd? Very impressive!

Mdis