PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jobs in Romania
Thread: Jobs in Romania
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2007, 15:44
219joochiat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by countbat
I don't know what are you talking about my friend. You do have a lot of hate and anger. I don't work for INS to know every immigrant's case in this country. All I know is that at my company there are 150 pilots and about 45 are foreigners.
I believe you had good reasons to stay 5 years in this country. Maybe you built the flying time which got you the JAA license? And because you are so angry I assume you wanted to stay here. Sorry it didn't work out for you.
In my case I am just looking for a change, a new challenge. Blue skies and smile. Life is too short.
You're right Countbat, you don't know what you're talking about...
There's a major difference between writing "why everybody can get jobs in USA" and "150 pilots, 45 are foreigners"...
reading your post was like you Americans were discriminated in Europe and foreigners were all welcome to the US...believe me that's far from truth...
And I understand Embrunman's reaction reading if he had to deal with INS for 5 years.
Plus when you said "Romania...a charming place"...what did you smoke??
That's the poorest country of the EU, with very little in terms of infrastructre, health or social programs.
You are from the biggest country in aviation and are trying Romania to land a pilot job???