PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia II
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2007, 01:04
Pegasus747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
for those that dont know...the FAAA email address is [email protected]

If you send them an email while you are seated at the computer and want to know if they know something about some rumour you have heard drop them a line.

If you dont want to call them , just email them i am sure you will get a quick response.

Please dont paste on here and expect Qantas management, the FAAA, the AIRC or AIPA to post replies here.

It's tiresome to keep lecturing. Unions do not exist to chase down every rumour nor do they have the time or the resources. At any one time there are hundreds of rumours usually from " really Reliable " sources.

When chasing them down its like chasing a needle in a hay stack. What i generally do it pick up the phone and ring Sam Taranto, Alison Webster or BOS to check something out.

1 in 100 has some basis of truth. It's like the package. The rumours of a package started over 2 1/2 years ago. eventually a package was announced and some said...there i told you so.

Try ringing your employer first. If that fails and you think its important or that you really need to know then contact your union if you think that your employer is lying to you.

But really, there are so many things more seriously going on behind the scenes than possible changes to hotels.