PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bye-bye Joseph
Thread: Bye-bye Joseph
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2001, 03:42
Shintaro9

Smile

MS..

Joe once had a bright future, infact brighter than Pygmie. I thought one day he'll be SVP FO. Was a hardworking fella but then became too much of a VP and got hated by the liners. Got holed up in the office..lost touch with reality and the liners. You guys in Management remember that you're there because of us the liners, so you're suppose to serve us (and not make us suffer with your cost cutting initiatives and other MBA management type programs which dont work in MAS). In those meetings you're suppose to look after us first and then the company's, not your interest only. Sad to say Pyg played politics and got the lucky breaks, while you the talented and hardworking one got the kick. Gotta play golf too. See Pyg cant play golf for nuts, but he took it up anyway, planned his flts so that he can swing with the bosses and see where he is now.

I dont think Joe 'll be out of management. I think they'll give him a title and put him in a corner. They'll make him do LA flights and write nice little circulars. They might even put him back at Flt Safety (he's supposedly famous in the safety circles). Dont count him out yet.

I am more worried where Snake's (remember, Pyg's ontime sidekick..the association days)gonna go.

Again, new structure, wrong people in place. Sad..