PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gay recruitment drive by RAF
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2007, 03:23
eiggy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
billy whiz

I served nearly 13 years in the RAF and never once met a single homosexual or anyone I thought might be one. It is absolute rubbish to say there are 12,000 homosexuals in the armed forces

eh billy whiz were you fast asleep on duty by any chance? Didn't you ever hear of the one in ten,....obviously not.

a fantasy created by sexually messed-up people to justify their own position. Homosexual practices were universally shunned and no male I met felt comfortable around them.

Exactly billy whiz, were, oh and for the record - I've been to Georgia, and california, I thank you.

As an airline pilot I now work daily with homosexuals, and indeed can go for days at a time before I meet a hetrosexual cabin crew member. I have never once been rude to them and would never dream of doing so. Many of these guys are nice blokes who are kind, thoughtful and considerate. Nonetheless, I am unashamedly of the view that homosexuality is perverse, immoral, unattractive and just plain wrong.

Billy, why don't you just whiz off. Dam right you ain't ever been rude to any of them, why would you want to be unless of course they deserved it. As for the rest don't you think its best to keep your silly dated opinions to yourself? I dare you to approach your employer with that sort of opinion...balls anyone?

I would not have felt comfortable on a fast jet squadron around, for example, two of my squadron mates doing unspeakable things with each other - whether publicly or in private. If you want a fighting force of primarily hard-nosed young men and women who will fight and die on behalf of the country then you surround them people who they are at one with. However much Stonewall and other pro-gay organisations may be upset by this, ordinary blokes do not want to be sharing intimate moments with homosexuals - they never have and never will.

Why not? Would you be distracted or someting? I'm sorry but I have such admoration for people who bear their heart and soul for country, regardless of the obvious topic, I don't claim to know what fast jet squadron is, although if your require direction on unspeakable things, I suggest you go read a book or something. As for the rest of your posting, I will take the risk and say - I can't even imagine what it means to be part of the true crap that goes on in this world, its attitudes like yours that, at the end of the day create carnage, I'm confident history will back me up on that. For the record I aint stonewall or any other pro-gay organisation, (for a blatant biggot, you seam well informed) What the hell is intamate about war/fighting?

By insisting you have homosexuals everywhere, you will destroy the fabric of the fighting community and the time you will find that out is when you most need that fabric to be in place.

Here's to never comin across you or your attitude on a commercial airliner, ps. don't drop dead in your crew seat anytime soon, I may just be busy shaggin the defib!

Oh and billy giving the current state of affairs in the world, I urge you to retract at least the last of the above mentioned - I'm sure us LGBT individuals will get over the rest of your bigotry.