PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - S-92's Grounded
Thread: S-92's Grounded
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2007, 01:23
Geoffersincornwall

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unstable Load

The only comment I can make about the C+ is one based on the observations of a certain South American tech-rep who told me horrible stories about how folks with 20 years of 76A model experience had absolutely no appreciation that the C+ was so different it was virtually a new type. Trying to treat the C+ like any old A model had its repercussions and boy did the ginger beers screw up big time. We can only hope that other stations graduating to the C+ from previous models listen to the boys at the factory. There used to be an old saying,

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck then the damn thing's a duck - well it aint........... it's a C+ and this thing is different - it just looks the same when it's on the end of the flight line but believe me the RFM says different in big letters.

Have only flown the C+ sim so can't contribute much to any chat about how good it is but my mates fancy it and the ++ is apparently even better.

Have a happy and prosperous 2007 and may your logbooks continue to record the same number of landings as take-offs.

G