PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2006, 21:03
cavertonmanagement

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Have A Wild New Year With Caverton

To celebrate the imminent arrival of our Jumbolino daddy and I hope any of you in Lagos will come and celebrate the arrival of New Yaer with us at Victry Bar in Ikeja. The walls won't be the only thing is blue . All drinks is free and no soft drinks may be consumed on premises, except as mixers. For free admission just make sure you bring one fine, pretty girl partner, for free bar card next time you come, bring 2 fine, pretty girl patner with very fine nyash and for free drink for next 6 months, bring 2 fine pretty girl patner with beautiful, fine african nyash . For lifetime free drinks gring one very fine, very huge, fat brown envelope. There will be many bottles of fine african champagne popped at the midnight hour. After the New Year has been seen in there will be special pointy shoe competition and the winner will be presented with the excess balance of fine, pretty partners and a ticket for honeyman sweet in Eko Sweets hotel.

Mr SAS, forget this Mauritania things. For long I have been reading your many fine postings and, despite your advanced years and lack of experience with correct use of pointy shoe, and daddy and I want you to come back to our fine country and hep us get the Center of Aviation Excellence back in the Center of things again. You are welcome to return to Nigeria and daddy will fix this burst tire for you once and for all

A Very Happy, Excellent African 2007 to you all from the daddy and me at the Center of Excellence